Friday, May 28, 2010

Bandai Ultra Chogokin Returning Ultraman

Came out in 2004, this was I believe the third one in the Ultra Chogokin series, the first two were Ultraman and Ultraseven.

Returning Ultraman was my favorite ultraman probably because it came out at the right time for me, and I was able to watch more of it than any other ultraman, and the guy was pretty funny. Anyway, this ultra chogokin has a good range of action, also noticed the elbow joints, I'd say this was the pioneering design to today's S.H. series of action figures.
There is a fair amount of metal content, including shoulders, lower torso, and upper thighs.
It also features probably the most accessories than any one in the series, there is (from left to right) the Ultra Defender shield, Ultra Spark, Bracelet Whip, Bracelet Needle, Ultra Lance, Ultra Cross, and the Ultra Bracelet (not pictured).

No comments:

Post a Comment